Forfar Athletic Football Club Supporters Charter
Anti-Racism and Ethnic Policy
Forfar Athletic Football Club supports the aims and principals adopted by the Commission for Racial Equality and its campaign against racism in football "Show Racism the Red Card".
This support may be demonstrated by the Club in a variety of ways:
1. By placing articles in the matchday programme.
2. By offering the tangible support of its players and officials in the form of club publicity which can be distributed to supporters or placed in a prominent viewing position within the ground.
3. By incorporation of a clear policy against racism and sectarianism within the club and incorporating this policy in its Supporters Charter.
4. The exclusion of racist and sectarian material from within the stadium and its immediate surroundings.
Forfar Athletic Football Club would also wish to support the UEFA Ten Point Plan of Action for Professional Football Clubs as follows:
1. Forfar Athletic FC will not tolerate racism, spelling out the action it will take against those engaged in racist chanting. The statement should be printed in all match programmes and displayed permanently and prominently around the ground.
2. Forfar Athletic FC will make public address announcements condemning racist chanting at matches.
3. Forfar Athletic FC makes it a condition of season ticket holders that they do not take part in racist abuse.
4. Forfar Athletic FC will take action to prevent the sale of racist literature inside and outside the ground.
5. Forfar Athletic FC will take disciplinary action against players who engage in racial abuse.
6. Forfar Athletic FC will encourage a common strategy between stewards and police for dealing with racist abuse.
7. Forfar Athletic FC will remove all racist graffiti from the ground as a matter of urgency.