Forfar Athletic Football Club:
*Consults supporters on a regular basis through the Supporters Club, Shareholders and local press.
*Publicises its position on major policy issues in an easily digested format in the club programme, through the website and local press.
*Has and continues to develop ways to consult with shareholders, sponsors, the local authority and other interested parties.
*Undertakes research on the design and number of new strips.
*Will not knowingly buy goods from any supplier or manufacturer who does not comply fully with labour, safety and other relevant laws of the countries of manufacture with respect to minimum wages, hours of work, overtime, sick pay and holiday entitlement. Forfar Athletic FC opposes the exploitation of child labour. No orders will be placed with suppliers employing child labour under the age allowed in the country concerned. Legitimate apprenticeships or education related work are acceptable as long as there is no risk to the children’s health or safety. Suppliers must not use forced labour and must practice universal respect of human rights and freedom for all, without discrimination because of race, sex, language or religion.
Forfar Athletic Football Club continues to strive for wider access to matches offering:
* A minimum 50% reduction on match day prices for Under 16’s and Over 65’s.
* Excellent value season ticket prices. An approximate 40% saving on match day admission prices and again a 50% reduction for Under 16’s and Over 65’s.
* Admission monies will not under any circumstances be refunded if the match has to be abandoned after the game has kicked off. However, in the event of such an abandonment occurring before half time, at the very least a voucher will be given to all spectators allowing them free admission to the fixture at any rearranged date, as per ground regulations.
* Tickets for Cup Matches
In the event that season tickets are not eligible for cup games, season ticket holders will be given the first opportunity to purchase a ticket for their individual seat(s) prior to the tickets being made available for general sale. (This is in the event of an “all ticket” game only).
* As a general rule, ticket refunds are only issued in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Club.
* The Club abides by the rules of football’s governing bodies relating to the allocation of tickets to visiting club supporters.
* The Club undertakes to provide or subcontract an appropriate catering service at each of the Club’s First Team games and, where possible, at Reserve Team games.
Forfar Athletic Football Club states that:
* Both home and away kits have a minimum life span of two seasons in line with football industry standards. Training kit will be changed annually.
The above is subject to change in the event of a new club and/or equipment sponsor.
* The Club offers a 28-day money back or exchange guarantee on purchases of merchandise through Station Park on production of a valid receipt and all packaging. The product must be as originally sold. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
* All Club members, supporters and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and be given equal opportunities in all aspects of contract irrespective of their race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or ethnic origin.
Forfar Athletic Football Club:
* Will strive to provide value for money in all areas of its business.
* Will seek to achieve the highest level of service.
* Will treat all customers with respect and courtesy.
* To avoid confusion Forfar Athletic FC prefers all complaints to be made in writing by e-mail, fax or letter and will respond in like form. In the first instance we are committed to acknowledge any letter of complaint within 3 working days of receipt and will endeavour to provide a full response within 10 days.